Foreclosure Working Group press release for March 14 Carolina Theater event
- Discussed details for promotion of Carolina Theater event.
- General discussion of media relations and how to be effective in our interactions with external media.
OGSO Tumblr account
- Christiana will bottom line managing the Tumblr account
Facebook pages & groups
- There are still some Facebook pages and groups seemingly related to OGSO, but we are unable to locate current admins to give us access.
- Jim will continue to work on reaching out to current admins of these pages & groups.
Interactions with external media
- OGSO Media Group can serve as pass-through for external media (TV, newspaper, radio etc.) that want to interview OGSO.
- Develop guidelines for contacts with media by OGSO members.
- Have media training teach-in for individuals interested in speaking with media.
- Mo will work on adding a video to the “About” page to get some multimedia content up there that is a little different than standard about pages.
- Dave will work on collecting information from Working Groups to offer a better information area than the current “Get Involved” page.
- Dave will add some dropdown tabs under Meeting Notes to make it easier to find notes from specific Working Groups.
- There will be a website management training session at GC&B on March 2 from 2pm-3:30pm.
- Plan flyering event to spread flyers throughout Greensboro
- Design and print flyers to be ready by March 3.