Happy Valentines Day!
Valerie reminds us that we used to be more clear and intentional about the Ground Rules. We clearly went over the GR’s.
- Ground Rules:
Assume good intent of everyone;
We don’t talk over each other;
Step Up/Step Up;
Try not to restate what others have said if you agree with it.;
Remember this is a work in process. By committing to it and providing positive feedback, we will refine it.;
If someone experiences oppressive language or behavior, please bring it up so we can deal with it then. This space is committed to being a supportive one.;
Hand signals are gone over.
- Website: In process. and will be online soon.
- Graphic Design-focused Facebook page is online.
- Finance Working Group needs to clarify reimbursement procedures
- There may be funding for Occupy Organizers available from some Unions. Interested people directed to Facebook group.
- OGSO Banner was discussed briefly.
- Energy Working Group meeting tomorrow may be postponed.
- Participatory Budgeting at City Council: OGSO’s Tuesday GA will begin at 7pm. Carpool to City Council will leave GC&B at 5pm. The GA has not yet heard a proposal to endorse PB. This time change is only to allow those interested in PB to be able to be at City Council. CONSENSED
- Support work Greenpeace and other groups are doing around Duke Energy: Greenpeace’s letter to Duke Energy will be posted to the OGSO Website. TABLED – Letter can go up on the Facebook Group.
- Long-term vision of OGSO movement.
- Statement about the City Council vote on resolution related to Amendment 1.