Notetaker: Emiley Joyce
5 participants Kristen, Henry, Kate, Valerie, and Emiley
- Organize canvassing surveys and use organized information from surveys as building blocks for a radio drama series.
- Canvassing surveys: Val created a spread sheet to start to organize the information collected from the completed surveys and uploaded it to google docs. Kate and Emiley will continue to enter info from surveys. Val did a tutorial for Kate and Emiley on how to excel, spreadsheet.
- Writing Drama: Create a writing event to get some creative writing started around the organized information. Series could have cliff hangers to led to the next episode. Food and on the weekend were several suggestions.
- Radio Drama: recording studio suggestion, On pop of the world studio,Randy. Will most likely cost but our group can fundraise to pay for expenses. We could get some advice from the Foreclosure Group. Suggested places to distribute the energy drama series: WNG, WQS, WXDU, WNAA, WFDD, Rock 92, You Tube, Elon, and reach out to Avalon.
- Kate will research how long episodes and series should be, PSA and if that is something we will also need to do. Also email next meeting to webmaster.
- Emiley will email Val, Al, Kate, Julie, and Kristen firstname.lastname@example.org password. Also email group about some possible creative writing dates and information on event for groups approval.
- Creative Writing: Have a host ask a panel of customers questions and use the survey responses as answers to questions. A family trying to figure out how to pay their bills and the cliff hanger will be the next episode they figure it out. First episode could be about the 7.2% Duke Energy rate increase.
- Energy info: Howard Johnson magnetic generator, bloom box. Ralph Ring and Otis Carr Greensboro group on energy, research needed.
Next meeting 1:00pm Sunday March 25, 2012 at Glenwood Coffee & Books. We will have a short hour long meeting before canvassing to go over our survey spreadsheet.
Energy Working Group meeting 7pm-9pm Wed. March 28, 2012 at Glenwood Coffee and Books. We have cancelled the Energy meeting on March 14, 2012 for the foreclosure premier.