Might have person to discuss inner working of mortgage fraud
Working Group Reports
Note: We Need more working group report backs than the few we got today.
- CAAO: Discussed enthusiasm with cook out and open mic and concern with $$$. Discussed discourse on facebook.
- Foreclosure WG– Mortgage fraud detection training happened led by Rochelle Sparko. Second training scheduled for April 14 9 am at Glenwood Coffee and books 1310 Glenwood Ave. There will be a video of training that took place Saturday. Next meeting Thursday 8:30 am Spring Garden Coffee.
- May Day WG: Mayday meeting happened Saturday at 5pm next meeting Monday April 8 at 5:30 pm
- Sometime in April there will be a speaker talking about corporate fraud in politics
- Americorp is cleaning out house in Glenwood Date April 6-7. At Servants center contact Bobbie
- Johns theater group gave shout outs to Occupy Greensboro in interview.
- State senate is possibly going to vote to lower number of signatures needed to get political parties included in electoral proceedings
- Occupy Alamance meets May Memorial Library this Sunday April 8
- Proposal to pay back Todd $60 to pay overlay from cookout- the Money + $7 was raised in GA by passing the hat. Passed
- Mortgage fraud detection
- Reflections from Cookout- Carol brought awesome food. It was the Jam. Shout outs to Carol (states unnamed source)
- Consensus and Blocking
- What is Direct Action?
Upcoming GA 4-8
- Facilitator – John K
- Stack – Mark S