Facilitator: Valerie W
Notes: Emiley J
Rules and Hand Signals
- Foreclosure Working Group completed Mortgage fraud training. Plans to organize more training
- May Day- 5pm Governmental plaza. Need people to help with food organizing for May Day talk to Tom or join the discussion on occupy website.
- CAAO- April 28 Love is the Answer.willing to buy food keep in freezer, volunteers day of the event, and need people with trucks who can help move stuff.
- Energy Working Group- Speaker from NC WARN Wed 4-25-12 7pm-9pm. Planning around radio drama, canvassing/ petition for Annual Rate Hike, media, and movie nights.
- Media- group meet to teach how to use media to support occupy events
- Al, Possible new working group, Boys Group to learn more and talk about women’s health rights.
- Leaders theater against Amendment One, www.ttnc.org for show schedule
- Sat April 28, 9-4 $20 trulient federal credit union, training session community based
- *enterprises and worker cooperatives
- Sat April 28 food garden at IRC.
- May 9 BOA corporate meeting. Collation Against Corporate Power can provide rides to Charlotte.
- Occupy inviting a speaker from planned parent hood speak to general assembly to address us on women’s health and have The boys working group bottom line the planning. PASSED
- Start a new working group. Resolution Working Group.
- Leadership and outreach development
- Facilitator:Tom but will be late
- Stack: Bobbie
- Notes: Lamar