- Action at courthouse Tuesday 2 p.m to film forecosure auctions.
- Greensboro Tenant’s Association to be formed by and for tenants.
- Signs saying Vote Against Amendment One: repurpose and discussion before GA on 6/10 sometime between l0-3.
- Energy Working Group meets every Wed. for next month, 7-9 pm. On 6/13 and 6/27, the meeting will consist of creative writing. Canvassing continues every Sunday in June from 2-3:30. July – train interns.
- Resolution fo overturn Citizens United presented in Raleigh to legislature.
- Foreclosure Working Group: Chris and Mo had hearing; meeting with attorney re:home defense.
Proposed: Occupy Greensboro endorse and support the North Carolina Coalition Against Corporate Power (that spearheaded and organized the Bank of America demonstration in Charlotte on May 9). Vigorous discussion followed. Proposal was TABLED until submitted in writing.
GA consented to pay $250 for food for a neighborhood cook-out and open mic night at Glenwood Books, which has not yet been paid. Agreed that there have been delays by all parties and the matter may be settled this week.
A member volunteered to alert everyone at 4 p.m. so GA can begin and end on time.