- Christine made CD’s with plans for building solar window heaters. They are in the front room.
- Bookshop Events: Connor is staging a play in the back room as part of the Fringe Festival. The GA on January 29th and 31st needs to be in the front room while they work on technical details. The show will be playing Thursday, February 2nd to Saturday, February 4th and on February 10th and 11th.
- Occupy UNCG is planning to take part in a march against tuition hikes being organized by Occupy Chapel Hill. This is on February 10th. See Juan for more information.
- Andrew is bottom-lining another discussion group around the 99% vs. 1% topic Sunday, January 29th, 2:30-4pm.
- Jobs With Justice and Occupy Atlanta are organizing a march in Atlanta around foreclosures on February 14th.
- The Foreclosure Working Group will meet Thursday, January 26th, 8:30am at the Fund for Democratic Communities office for a pre-screening of the short film they are producing. See Todd for information.
- The Media/Art Working Group will meet on Thursday, January 26th, 6:30pm at the bookstore.
- The Postal Service Campaign is working on a creative theater event at a postal branch. Anyone interested contact Sandra K.
- The Push Back organization out of Durham is planning some mobilization efforts around foreclosure. Contact Sandra K. for more information.
- The Progress NC presentation at the last GA.
- Occupy May Day actions around the country.
- Finances related to the bookshop.
- Charlotte solidarity related to the DNC.
- Ways to track other Occupy efforts around the country and bring that information to more OGSO participants.